General manager - contrato indefinido - Madrid
Big Mamma is currently looking for a General Manager to lead the company in Spain (2 restaurants / +150 employees) High growth coming in 2022 and beyond.
Key focus areas for the Country General Manager will be :
- Drive daily performance in our restaurants based on the 6 group KPIs (customer satisfaction, Sales, EBITDA, Staff Turnover, B-Corp, Free Cash Flow)
- Build, lead, and inspire a team of young and fast-paced talents
- Lead the country development by defining the expansion strategy and identifying local opportunities.
- Embody the 4 values of the company : Entrepreneurship, Meritocracy, Authenticity and Excellence.
Areas of responsibility
- Ensure the best client experience in all our restaurants thanks to a 360 approach (customer experience, food quality, staff satisfaction, maintenance, etc.)
- Full P&L responsibility, deliver results in line with annual targets. Take initiatives to deliver growth and implement corrective actions if needed
- Lead the local Management Committee and directly report to the Group GM
- Manage a wide team of +150 talents, including a few direct reports (restaurants directors, operations support, communication and HR managers)
- Affirm our social corporate ambition in HR : reduce staff turnover, promote meritocracy thanks to an efficient mapping of talents, and develop innovative training programs
- Manage end-to-end projects regarding all our future openings : CAPEX budget management, team recruitment, follow-up of the project deadlines, external communication, etc.
- Build strong relationships with other actors / partners in the field of Food and Hospitality in Spain (main suppliers, other restaurants groups, administrations, etc.)
- Help the company to put in place the right actions in terms of sustainability (reduction of waste, B Corp label) to become a green giant in Hospitality
Fluent in Spanish and English. French and / or Italian would be a plus.
Profile and compétences :
- Strong appetite for entrepreneurship, founder’s mentality
- Minimum of 3-4 years leadership experience, leading across a Spanish or cross-countries organization with full P&L responsibility
- Proven results with growing profitable business units, driving change and conducting turnaround projects
- Customer-oriented profile, with operational excellence focus and attention to detail
- Working experience in an international environment, exposed to different business cultures, would be a plus
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.