Events & Engagement Intern (Spring Semester)
Love planning events and engaging with your fellow employees? Big Ass Fans' employee events and engagement is part of what makes the culture here so special. We’re looking for a highly organized Events & Engagement Intern for the Spring that is ready to hit the ground running to help plan out our event calendar and manage our employee perks program.
- Assist with coordination and execution of external company employee events
- Manage and build upon existing employee perks programs
- Partner with and maintain relationship with multiple vendors
- Develop employee engagement projects
- Coordinate internal company employee events
- Rising Junior or Senior in college
- Prior experience with event planning and execution
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and carry tasks out to completion
- Comfortable engaging with employees across entire organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand/walk around for extended periods of time during events and event set up
Why live life Big Ass?
You want Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company sponsored social outing.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.