Join us as
Head of Marketing Acquisition H/F
Team: Commercial, Marketing & Sportsbook
Location: Bordeaux, France
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who'll help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will manage an international marketing acquisition team (Affiliation, SEM, Social, Display, Mobile and Marketing Studio), supporting the Brand Teams to launch campaigns on time and on budget and achieve the Company’s target.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and Develop our central digital marketing acquisition campaigns for the different countries
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
media and display advertising campaigns and affiliation
- Manage all digital marketing acquisition channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and prepare budget
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insight
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal IT teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What about you ?
- Someone with over 6-7 years of marketing experience
- Knowledgeable when it comes to agile work methods, empowerment and decentralized decision-making processes in cross-functional teams
- Someone that has united teams under a joint vision and roadmap
- Experienced in coaching and nurturing teams and you have some great examples to share for how you have developed individuals over the long-term
- Adept at running campaigns utilizing cutting-edge technologies
- Someone with solid understanding of market research and the importance of data analysis
What we offer
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named Best city to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2016, and voted Best city to live in France!
- Sports activities organised at lunch time. Urban football just accross the street and plenty more to come
- Numerous trainings available (development, management, foreign languages...)
- Fruit baskets delivered twice a week !
- Meal vouchers for lunch (Chèque Déjeuner card)