We operate on the recent European online gaming market.Through the Betclic, Everest Poker, Everest Casino, Bet-at-home, Expekt, Imperial Casino and Monte-Carlo Casino brands, we offer a rich and complementary offer to our players. For our sports and horse bettors, our poker enthusiasts or our online casino enthusiasts, we strive to provide the most intuitive and entertaining user experience possible.
Within the Customer and Product team you will complete the whole scrum project linked to sports betting (in scrum). You will take part in the definition and management of the Paris Sportifs roadmap (web & mobile) for Betclic Group brands. You will interface between our business teams and our development teams under the responsibility of the product manager. You will also be proactive in improving our sports betting offer in the medium and long term.
In this context your responsibilities will be :
- Organization of brainstormings and workshops with the business teams (based in Bordeaux, Malta and Rome) to understand and define the needs
- Processing and prioritization of business requests with the product manager in coherence with the UX / Marketing teams
- Writing user stories / functional specs for developers
- Daily monitoring of the production phase in connection with the development team
- Planning and quality control in relay of QA team and follow-up of functional tests
- Writing user documentation
- Analysis of the sports betting offer and proposals to improve our web & mobile interfaces in terms of UX and new features to implement
- MUST - You come from an engineering or business school and have about 3 years of experience as a Product Owner / Project Manager ideally in the field of games or sports. Otherwise, you are a true sports enthusiast.
- MUST - You are proactive, have a critical mind and analytical.
- MUST - You are a good communicator perfectly diplomat which will allow you to exchange with our technical teams as well as our business teams.
- MUST - You have a good knowledge of the web and the digital ecosystem and want to evolve in a Pure player firm.
- MUST - Your English is fluent, which will allow you to interact with interlocutors from our various European offices.
- ADVANTAGE - You master the Scrum main principles.