Join us as
Retention Manager (for Betclic New Casino Brand)
Team: Commercial, Marketing & Sportsbook
Location: Bordeaux, France
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker, and Casino & Games. For every product, we think mobile websites and native apps first and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who will help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
You always wanted to experience the fun and dynamism of a startup while enjoying all the benefits and support of an established group? Then you might want to stop searching and have a look below…
We’re preparing the launch of a new Casino brand early 2019 and we are looking for a Retention Manager that will cherish our Customers and build a long-time relationship with them.
YOUR TYPICAL WEEK WITH THE TEAM
It will most probably be different from your previous week ... or the week before … but in a nutshell:
- You will partner with our back-end and front-end product teams to create a seamless, automated and integrated retention program for our various segments of users. Taking inspiration from the latest online CRM strategies – real-time messaging, hyper-personalization, gamification - your main focus will be to deliver promotions and communications that will engage and retain players while they are active on our applications. Traditional CRM campaigns involving emails, SMS or re-targeting will also be part of your scope but mainly used for conversion or reactivation purposes.
- You will work with analytics & data teams to ensure all new CRM initiatives are closely monitored and analyzed. Each new campaign or gamification feature will be thoroughly tested, tweaked, optimized – or stopped when required.
- You will set up a tight feedback loop with our support and VIP teams, to provide or collect precious insights that will be used to constantly optimize our players’ experience.
- As a key member of a small and dynamic team, you will be involved in all strategical decisions regarding the brand and its development, whether they are directly related to your area or the ones of your colleagues, such as acquisition or product development. You will then ensure these inputs are shared with all the relevant teams and properly leveraged in the future retention campaigns.
- The words 'retention', 'churn', 'reactivation', and 'lifetime value' have been part of your work vocabulary for the past 5+ years and are a sure way to boost the Happy Chemicals in your brain.
- You are action-oriented with a hands-on approach. You easily switch from one task to another and do not have preconceived ideas on what your role should or should not involve. Be prepared to set aside the wonderful Powerpoint slides you were preparing to help with setting up a new campaign or work hand in hand with support teams when all hell breaks loose.
- You are pragmatic and aware that not everything you try will be a success – but you think ahead, spend time analyzing the facts and come up with new plans to turn things around. Data and player feedback are the most precious allies in your quest to deliver best-in-class customer experience. You have an eye for detail and will only settle for flawless execution.
- You may not have a vast knowledge of casino or online gaming - if you do it’s definitely a plus! - but you look forward immersing yourself in
iGamingproducts and strategies.
- Love is the universal language understood by all your customers. But to avoid any confusion in the working space, you will favor English (and possibly French …) when interacting with your colleagues.
- You like working in small and agile teams, with clearly defined roles, quick action/reaction, and permanent communication. In our next team dinner or after-work, you will share ideas that will revolutionize (or not) the Casino business and we can’t wait to hear them!
- So wait no more and
WHAT WE OFFER
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named Best city to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2016, and voted Best city to live in France!
- Sports activities organized at lunchtime. Urban football just across the street and plenty more to come;
- Weekly After-Works on Thursdays;
- Numerous training available (development, management, foreign languages...);
- Fruit baskets delivered twice a week!
- Holiday vouchers and participation in your cultural activities;
- Meal vouchers for lunch (Chèque Déjeuner card).