Join us as
Head of Affiliation H/F
Team: Commercial, Marketing & Sportsbook
Location: Bordeaux, France
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who'll help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
You will be responsible for the business strategy and delivery of customer acquisition targets via partners (traditional Affiliation as well as third party sales initiatives) across all markets. It’s all about people at Betclic, and a huge part of your role will be further developing and growing a successful team. You will work in close partnerships with various departments and stakeholders throughout the company.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Full responsibility for delivering on the Affiliation targets in all markets measured on NDC, CPA and LTV. This includes ensuring that existing partners are scaled in a profitable way, creating better deals, and adding new affiliates to the program.
- Finding and creating new projects and business opportunities within the affiliation and partner sales area that correlate with the end result of growing the business in a clear and measurable way.
- Maintaining and developing a data driven mindset throughout the team in cooperation with Data and Analytics to ensure profitable business.
- Close cooperation with the Marketing Management and the Creative & Brand teams to ensure all campaigns and creatives are taken out in the affiliation channel in the best way possible.
- Managing, growing, and developing a successful and efficient team, which includes responsibility for salaries, performance reviews, target break down and follow up as well as ensuring proper staffing of the team.
- Ensuring that the Affiliate business is run with the right level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Overall responsibility for marketing efforts related to the Betclic Affiliate Program.
- This position reports to the Marketing Director.
- Travel will be required as a part of this role.
- Proven hands-on experience of leading positions in the Affiliate Industry with a solid track record of securing, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships while directly contributing to business growth and profitability.
- Experience working in iGaming or other industries with similar business model and mechanics.
- Excellent communication skills as well as stakeholder management with the ability to quickly build and maintain professional relationships in a pressurized environment.
- Very strong leadership skills and experience of leading and facilitating large teams to reach its full potential.
What we offer
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named Best city to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2016, and voted Best city to live in France!
- Sports activities organised at lunch time. Urban football just accross the street and plenty more to come
- Numerous trainings available (development, management, foreign languages...)
- Fruit baskets delivered twice a week !
- Holiday vouchers and participation to your cultural activities
- Meal vouchers for lunch (Chèque Déjeuner card)