Job Ad for Head of Payments Product
Betclic are looking to recruit a Head of Payments Product. The Head of Payment Product will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be responsible for the Group Company’s Payments strategy as well as leading the product team.
The Head of Payments Product will work alongside the Risk, Fraud and Payments Operation team to ensure products and services are being delivered meet the requirements of and remain relevant to the Group. They will also work together in identifying new, improved or alternate products or services that may be available from other market providers.
The Head of Payments Product will be an expert in the field of Payments with experience in the same or similar role in another company, preferable in the Gaming Industry. The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of the Payments Product and have their finger on the pulse about the trends and new payment solutions in the industry.
The main functions of this function, which due to the dynamic nature of the business may evolve and change from time to time, include the following:
- Being overall responsible for the payment strategy on a group level;
- Overall responsibility for RFP Roadmap and prioritisation of projects;
- Undertaking regular reviews of all 3rd Party contracts Maintaining existing and new 3rd party relationships with payment suppliers.
- Negotiating the renewal of contracts that are due new payment partnerships and maintaining existing ones;
- Ensuring all 3rd party products or services are consistently and accurately provided, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contracts;
- Lead, support and develop the Payments team.
Ideal candidate must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience within the online gaming industry within the Fraud and payments environment;
- Have experience in the same or similar role within the Igaming Industry;
- Have expert knowledge of Payments products;
- Being technically savvy with excellent knowledge of the service providers, logic and accounting principles behind payments & fraud and how this is structured in IT architecture;
- Knowledge of the agile scrum software development methodology would be considered an asset;
- Proven leadership and people management skills;
- Passion for the product, industry and the drive to innovate and deliver best in class service to our customers.