Join us as
Community Manager - Polish Speaking (Katowice)
Team: Commercial, Marketing & Sportsbook
Location: Bordeaux, France
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting. For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who'll help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
Part of the Betclic brand executive team (7 people – 5 languages), you will report into the Social Media Manager based in France to manage all our Social Networks day-to-day activations in the POLISH market (Sportsbook). In your day-to-day work, your missions are as follows :
- You define and deploy the Social Media strategy in Poland with the Social Media team
- You animate Social Network
accounts :monitoring, interaction with the community, response to players, newsjacking, contests, livetweets...;
- You produce regular contents (texts, photos, videos) related to sports news;
- Your recruit and manage Social Media influencers;
- You produce brand communications that not only follow the guidelines and tone of
voice,but appeal to our customers and inspire action;
- You are the warrant of Betclic’s tone of voice and relevancy for the POLISH market;
- You monitor and
analyseyour work with the Social Media Team;
- You work with the creative team to execute ideas;
- You actively work with the Brand team and other departments on a daily basis (CRM, Studio, CS, Trading …).
- At least 2
yearsexperience working in a similar B2C experience (Community Manager)
- You are a sports fan and above all and you have knowledge in Sportsbetting (being a customer is a plus!);
- You know the basics of Photoshop & Social Media tools
- You are available to work some nights;
- You are well organized and know how to prioritize and work under pressure;
- You are IMPERATIVELY Fluent in POLISH & have a good level in English.
- The position can be based in Katowice, Poland with the rest of the local team.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic environment
- Please send your CV in English