Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with theability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who'll help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
As part of the Betclic Data team (13 people), your day-to-day work and your missions are as follows:
- Take data products from R&D to production
- Deploy and maintain custom machine learning models as highly available, scalable microservices
- Integrate analytics development into SaaS products and package them into standalone products for an external market
- Train a team of Data Scientists to adopt DataOps (DevOps) principles
- Train and support data analytics professionals in implementing CI/CD workflows
- Assists data scientists in the adoption of software development best practices
- Coach data professionals to write production-grade software (Python)
- Build and maintain automated testing and validation pipelines
- Advise on system architecture and cloud management
- Serve as liaison to an enterprise cloud Architecture/ Operations team and with IT
- Help guide our strategy for the selection and development of a host of storage, compute, and analytics tools
- Provision and maintain development and production architecture stacks
- 3+ years of production engineering related experience
- Ability to build out, deploy, and maintain analytics applications in Pre-Production and Production environments on premise or cloud
- Strong scripting experience with Python and/or shell scripting
- Strong knowledge of application architecture concepts
- Solid knowledge of DevOps principles and experience with CI/CD tools:
- Source Control software such as Git
- Build automation tools such as Maven / Ant or equivalent
- Configuration management software such as Puppet/Chef/CF Engine or equivalent.
- Experience in monitoring application performance and server health with tools such as Nagios, AppDynamics, DataDog or equivalent.
- Experience working with Data Scientists and other data professionals or data products preferred
- Experience with distributed computing tools such as Hadoop, EMR and Spark preferred
- Experience in Deep Learning is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named Best city to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2016, and voted Best city to live in France!
- Sports activities organised at lunch time. Urban football just accross the street and plenty more to come
- Numerous trainings available (development, management, foreign languages...)
- Fruit baskets delivered twice a week !
- Meal vouchers for lunch (Chèque Déjeuner card)