Join us as
Customer Support & Retention Specialist (Swedish speaking)
Team: Customer Service
Location: Sliema, Malta
The Customer Service & Retention Specialist interacts with customers in response to enquiries relating to our products and services and works on assigned campaigns aimed at proactively contacting customers to build and maintain an excellent customer relationship.
The Customer Service & Retention Specialist is a passionate and motivated person able to provide our players the best gaming experience.
The main job functions of the Customer Support and Retention Specialist are:
- Delivering high standard service by responding to our players via live chat and email;
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers;
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud Departments with checks and processes;
- Driving retention actions to create and maintain a relationship in order to increase the players’ lifetime value;
- Supporting, developing and increasing the loyalty of the players;
- Undertaking pro-active retention activities, thereby increasing the company revenues;
- Reporting of players’ feedback to respective parties in order to promote the customer experience;
- Working rotating shifts or specified hours to handle the daily customer support and retention workload;
Are you the Customer Support and Retention Specialist we are looking for:
If you are you must have at least 1 year of experience in a Customer Service environment ideally in an environment with a high volume of contacts. You must also be able to perform well under pressure. We are looking for individuals who are team players, love working on their own initiative and who are results and targets focused.
It would be good to have Working experience in the iGaming Industry and experience with outbound calls.
You must also have
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills in Swedish at a native level and fluency in English;
- Excellent computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications