Join us as
Head of Casino and Poker Product H/F
Team: Commercial, Marketing & Sportsbook
Location: Bordeaux, France
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who'll help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
You will be responsible for managing the Gaming Product Division (Casino and Poker). You are passionate about Casino products and will ensure that our product strategy is always casino players-driven. Our goal is to drive the online casino experience further into new territories and you want to be part of this journey setting clear direction to the Casino product strategy and leading your Casino product development team to succeed your projects. It’s all about people at Betclic group, and a huge part of your role will be further developing and growing a successful team as well as animating the Casino Brand Teams . You will work in close partnerships with various departments and stakeholders throughout the company.
- Organize, manage and follow up the process of delivering casino gaming and poker products (including 3rd party providers) to the different Brand teams on the regular basis
- Analyze casino & poker performance of the various brands to suggest improvements and to increase the players' productivity
- Own the Central Gaming roadmap with the Casino Backend IT centralizing the projects for all the Brand Teams
- Make suggestions of continuous improvement of the gaming reports with Data Science team, follow up the implementation in order to provide correct reporting and analytical information within the Company’s ecosystem
- Centralize suggestions of continuous improvement across the product loyalty/achievement system for better player engagement and retention, support and challenge the Brand Teams needs and follow up the implementation
- Centralize suggestions of continuous improvement of all necessary marketing and promotional tools to the better competitive positioning of the Company’s Brands, support and challenge the Brand Teams needs and follow up the implementation
- Make research of casino / poker gaming products and promotions offered by worldwide casinos and identify new projects.
- Centralize suggestions and follow up the improvement of the gaming content management system flexibility through all the channels (desktop, mobile etc.)
- Build and maintain good relationship with 3rd party providers ; own negotiation on commercial deals
- Review all gaming operations from Brand teams and make suggestions to marketing department and top management. Animate a Gaming Chapter across the different brands.
- Working with support departments to ensure customer queries are dealt with efficiently
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or business administration
- At least 5 years of previous experience in Gaming operations preferably in Casino management
- Experience in managerial position
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Good understanding of casino software and casino rules as well as legal aspects of casino management
- Passion about casino software and casino rules as well as legal aspects of casino management
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of any other foreign language will be considered as a plus
- Computer literacy with strong knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong decision making, problem solving and other management skills
What we offer
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named Best city to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2016, and voted Best city to live in France!
- Sports activities organised at lunch time
- Numerous trainings available (development, management, foreign languages...)
- Fruit baskets delivered twice a week !
- Meal vouchers for lunch (Chèque Déjeuner card)