Join us as
Affiliate Manager Poland H/F (Bordeaux)
Team: Commercial, Marketing & Sportsbook
Location: Bordeaux, France
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who'll help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
You will be managing affiliate partnerships on the Polish market, by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliate’s whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mindset, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
What will you be responsible for ?
- Responsible for sales results for Affiliation through the Betlic brand on the Polish market
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performanceto measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Identify and cultivate top performersand develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communicationsto affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pagesand overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Implement strategies to increase qualityand yield of Key affiliate partners
- Represent Betclic Group affiliates at industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- 3 years experience in account management in iGaming
- Experience working on the polish market
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Great communicator
- Methodical, numbers drivenand well organized
- Open and responsive, with great problem-solvingskills
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Positiveand enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
- Team player: can work independently but likes to work with a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named Best city to visit in the worldby Lonely Planet in 2016, and voted Best city to live in France!
- Sports activities organised at lunch time. Urban football just accross the street and plenty more to come
- Numerous trainings available (development, management, foreign languages...)
- Fruit basketsdelivered twice a week !
- Meal vouchersfor lunch