Spend your summer with Benefitfocus! We are accepting applications for our upcoming Summer 2020 Internship program. Internship positions will be full-time, paid positions based in our Charleston, SC Hub. This is an 11-week program, May 26th – August 7th, 2020.
As a Benefitfocus Intern, your work will directly support the initiatives and success of Benefitfocus as a whole. You will have real and valuable work responsibilities as part of your team and most importantly, you will have the opportunity to use your education and skills to make an impact and form key professional relationships.
Sales Communications Intern
As a Sales Communications Intern you will help support our Sales organization through producing and maintaining sales proposals and written sales content. Responsibilities will include:
- Data reconciliation and maintaining the quality of the sales proposal records within Salesforce CRM
- Editing and working with our knowledgebase tool, Loopio (used to complete & maintain proposals for current and prospective customers)
- Supporting the development of written Proposal templates for various Sales departments
- Updating and maintaining Sales Communications materials and standards on our company intranet by making updates to templates and enhancing processes
Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- We are seeking a dedicated student currently pursuing a BA/BS degree. Preferred majors include Business/Management, Communications, Marketing, Social Sciences, Writing, or English
- A drive for innovation and desire to always keep improving
- Superior organization skills and extreme attention to detail
- Collaborative and team-oriented nature
- Unwavering positivity and professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Applicants must be current students (Junior, or Senior), and able to work a full-time schedule in our Charleston, SC Hub.
The Summer Internship Program incorporates daily work responsibilities in your area of focus, as well as programming with other Interns across the company to supplement your work experience give insight to all areas of our company and industry. You can expect Internship and Team social events, Lunch & Learns, Leadership Q&A’s, and more!
The Internship Project is an important component of the Internship experience. As an Intern you will work on an independent project with your Manager over the course of the summer. At the end of the summer you will present your project to an audience of Benefitfocus peers and leadership.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.