Do you want to LOVE to come to work? Come and join the BayMark Human Resources Team. BayMark Health Services is the country’s leader in the provision of outpatient treatment for Opioid Use Disorders. Our fantastic Human Resources department is looking for a Counselor Recruiter. We are located in the Lewisville, TX area.
We are looking for a COUNSELOR RECRUITER, who likes to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and fun environment.
- Understands the market and competitors for targeted skills.
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to attract and retain necessary skills/experience, culture and “best fit” candidates.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- View ATS to place applicable job advertisements on contracted job boards; contact recruiters, use newsgroups and job sites when necessary.
- Maintain ATS when it comes to all Counselor positions with ad placement and expected expiration.
- Determines and evaluates applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements and as needed with hiring managers.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours, when necessary.
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract applicants utilizing all available sourcing tools. This may include job posting optimization, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, cold calling and promotion of employee referral programs.
- Builds and maintains talent pipelines and diverse, candidate pool of Counselors to meet current and future staffing needs through innovative strategies that support the growth plans of the business.
- Prescreens applicant resumes prior to submission to hiring manager and/or perform preliminary interviews when necessary.
- Provides weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports as assigned.
- Guides hiring managers and candidates through organization’s standard selection process. Maintain frequent communication to ensure timeliness of the process.
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study preferred.
- Required, 1-2 years of related healthcare recruiting experience..
- Multi-site/Multi-State experience a plus.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and possess strong analytical and organizational skills..
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment in which attention to detail and audit-trail documentation must be maintained in the face of multiple competing demands for your time.
- Developing a positive rapport with clients, vendors, and employees and maintaining business partnerships is critically important.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Initiative to take charge of unforeseen situations, solve problems and adjust to schedule changes.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.