If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
- Review, maintain, and process fiscal/account records and transactions related to patient’s accounts.
- Verify insurance benefits and billing information by terminal and/or telephone. Annotate accounts with insurance coverage and estimated patient shares.
- Resolve issues with payment and billing, authorization process.
- Reconcile cash receipts daily and prepare deposits.
- Maintain accurate accounts, i.e. required signatures, proper account annotation, current demographics, and correspondence.
- Insure completion of pre-authorization process by inquiry and referral to clinician.
- Monitor insurance authorizations and claim rejections.
- Maintains fiscal records and/or worksheets for all calculations, extensions, and verifications related to record keeping for assigned patient’s accounts.
- Perform tasks consistent with authorization and billing requirements.
- Maintain concurrent authorizations as needed.
- Contact patients for payment of account or payment arrangements according to current policy.
- Prepare weekly production logs for self-pay clients.
- Track self-pay balances.
- Prepare self-pay detox list.
- Prepare late notices for delinquent accounts.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient records.
- Respond appropriately to requests for information regarding accounts from payor, attorney, and others.
- Track/monitor authorizations from insurance company/third party.