Per Diem Patient Care Monitor/ Security Boston North Shore
We're Hiring & We Want You!
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at Health Care Resource Centers (HCRC) a division of BayMark Health Services.
We are seeking a Patient Care Monitor/Security in our Chelsea location
- Greet all patients as they walk through and into the building
- Endorse and assist in maintaining customer service based friendly atmosphere
- Be friendly, courteous and helpful to all consumers and staff
- Maintain good relations with neighboring businesses and residential properties
- Complete incident reports in applicable software as needed and within required time frame
- Report any suspicious activities to Health and Safety officer and Program Director as needed and in a timely manner
- Maintain a safe environment and contact local authorities, as needed
- Performs foot patrol of the program grounds to monitor behavior, secure building and property, investigate disturbances, maintain order during business hours, and enforce regulations.
- Monitor the physical safety of the program by locking and unlocking doors, patrolling and monitoring using surveillance systems, and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Maintain effective working relationships with patients, program management, medical staff, counselors and peers.
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff and neighbors
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Experience working in crowd control-- security experience a must
- Experience in a customer service setting