Per Diem Dispensing Nurse
Dispensing Nurses - per diem - HCRC - CHELSEA ,PEABODY, WOBURN, JAMAICA PLAIN, BOSTON, MA
Health Care Resource Centers, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization committed to the highest quality of patient care, is seeking an As Needed Dispensing Nurses at our CHELSEA ,PEABODY, WOBURN, JAMAICA PLAIN, BOSTON, MA location.
- Supervision/staff development, training and education:
- Assist Nursing Supervisor to orient new nursing staff
- Patient care:
- Administer daily medication to patients in accordance with program policy and medical protocols.
- Provide daily assessment of patients.
- Assist in managing the day to day patient needs/issues that may arise.
- Respond as needed to patient acute care needs.
- Respond to medical issues or staff questions related to patient care.
- Assist Nursing Supervisor to compile and submit a monthly list of annual physicals.
- Schedule patient physicals and reviews.
- Foster a cooperative working environment by working closely with supervisory counseling staff.
- Assist in quality assurance chart reviews, assessing clinical and medical documentation to ensure compliance with regulation and program standards.
- Assist in implementation of Quality Improvement Program, initiatives and goals.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor.
- Current State Nursing Licensure and current CPR Certification required.
- Experience in chemical dependency preferred, self-motivated and directed, must have a positive attitude toward chemically dependent persons.
- EMR and computer experience.