PT Receptionist – MedMark - Savannah, GA
Perform administrative functions and assist with the coordination of office activities under the supervision of the Manager. Maintain the paper flow of clerical functions in the office.
- Minimum age requirement of 18
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1 year prior experience in an office setting.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional public presentation skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Ability to maintain routine records and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Assist Medical Director/Program Physician/Nurse Practitioner with patient intakes.
- Disinfect and keep lab area clean.
- Collects urine specimens from patients, for submission to lab
- File lab results into appropriate binders and distribute lab results to counselors.
- Acts as receptionist, performs secretarial duties and prepares and maintains reports and records.
- Schedules intake appointments.
- Answers the phone and forwards calls.
- Check patients in.
- Collect payments.
- Data entry.
MedMark Treatment Services are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.