We're Hiring & We Want You!
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
MedMark Services, Inc. contracts with the Veteran’s Administration to provide primary healthcare services to veterans at our community-based outpatient clinics (CBOCs).
For more than a decade, MedMark has operated CBOCs designed to bring high-quality, convenient primary health care services exclusively to America’s veterans. In partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs, MedMark Services manages clinics throughout Florida and California.
We have an opening for a Clerk in our new Vero Beach location:
- One year experience in medical office setting preferred, but will train
- Current certification in CPR required or obtain no later than 3 months after hire
- Excellent customer service demeanor.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Patient / Client Care
- Schedules appointments or changes them as necessary.
- Checks patients in and / or out of clinic, recording and verifying patient information, attending provider and preparing medical records on new and returning patients.
- Inputs patient information and data, verifying patient demographics into the computer to maintain office and patient records. Maintains computer confidentiality as well as written and verbal.
- Prints, prepares and organizes patient check in list for the following day.
- Assists with patient / provider transfers and manages the rescheduling of transferred providers follow up appointments.
- Assists in patient enrollment where needed.
- Member of Pact Team.
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Answers telephone and intercom calls, providing necessary information or relaying messages to patients or appropriate medical personnel.
- Distributes mail and messages to all employees.
- Assists with the daily ENC report and monthly ENC report for billing.
- Participates in staff meetings and in – service programs.
- Will maintain clinic as a safe and comfortable environment for patients, guests and employee while promoting an atmosphere of cooperation, respect and teamwork.
MedMark Services, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.