Treatment Center Director
Treatment Center Director – Bremerton, Washington - Clinic
BAART Programs is a leader in providing substance abuse treatment programs and primary care to people in need throughout the State of California and across through country..
We are seeking a Treatment Center Director at our Bremerton Clinic.
- Responsible for the operation & performance of the program
- Manages clinic operations to budgeted/planned results
- Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, manages, counsels and terminates subordinate personnel
- Works closely with staff via regular supervision to ensure the completion of performance goals
- Communicates with and insures compliance with the various regulatory bodies; manages preparation of various federal, state & local applications, filings, licensure, permits, approvals, etc.
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities, operational efficiencies, etc. and implements
- Assists with partnering opportunities, linkage/support agreements and other critical relationships to drive census growth & meet regulatory requirements
- Compliance with federal & state rules, laws; regulations; compliance with CARF, performance improvement initiatives, productivity goals, quality patient care, customer service, operational enhancement, growth of patient census, contractual requirements, standardization & conformity, best practices and plans for continuous improvement
- Participates in community relations and development activities to drive and maintain census
- Identifies and implements tactical steps to increase and retain census
- Works with clinic team to insure operations are prepared to handle increased census
- Participates in political activities to keep company connected within appropriate circles such as county board meetings, advisory board meetings, county administrator meetings, etc.
- Leads effort to identify, hire & train personnel with cultural diversity to meet the future clinic needs based on patient demographics - identifies cultural community leaders and networks
- Have 3 years of experience as an administrator of a healthcare service
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with behavioral health or substance abuse services preferred.
- Understanding of healthcare operations
- Understanding of HIPAA, Federal, State & CARF standards and regulations
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Troubleshooter and problem solver
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and generate ideas and benefits for the Company
- Customer service focused, eager and energetic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Health insurance for this position which includes medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, paid birthday holiday and paid lunch hour (full hour)
- 401(k) plan
- A business casual work environment close to BART and Muni
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.