MedMark Treatment Centers - Lebanon, OH - Clinical Supervisor
We're Hiring & We Want You!
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
MedMark Treatment Centers specializes in substance abuse and addiction therapies through our network of addiction treatment centers. Our programs focus on breaking destructive addiction cycles and overcoming the psychological and social barriers to achieving and maintaining a quality lifestyle.
- Perform regular, individual supervision with each counselor
- Observe group counseling sessions
- Participate in management meetings
- Approve all Treatment work
- Schedule staff training
- Provide in-service training to staff for problem areas
- Assist in the paperwork preparation for state audits and CARF surveys
- Complete performance evaluations for all counselors
- Initiate disciplinary action when necessary
- Perform regular patient file audits and address problem areas immediately
- Develop personalized training plans for the clinical staff upon hire and annually thereafter
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of approved training per calendar year
- Attend training to enhance basic substance abuse treatment skills
- Master’s Degree in the human service field and 2 years clinical experience (I year of working directly with the chemically dependent)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
- Certification and/or licensure by appropriate state body and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
- Must be Credentialed as a Clinical Supervisor. LICDCCS or LISWCS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.