AppleGate Recovery, a division of BayMark Health Services, is a multi-site, multi-service organization providing opioid use disorder treatment and rehabilitation for patients across the country. Providing high-quality, patient-centered treatment for addiction to prescription medications and other opioids remains the focus of AppleGate’s clinics. Combining evidence-based, medication assisted treatment with counseling and behavioral services, AppleGate offers the most successful option for many patients.
AppleGate leadership remains actively involved in the opioid use disorder treatment community, working tirelessly to improve state and federal regulations by educating policy makers about the benefits of evidence-based treatments such as methadone and buprenorphine therapy.
El Dorado, AR Location:
- Orders supplies.
- Communicates with State regarding changes in personnel.
- Completes weekly reports and other reports, when requested by Director.
- Assists with documentation of staff meetings.
- Assists with implementing marketing plans.
- Assists with the test call program.
- Assist with HR functions & paperwork, as requested.
- Assists with continued conformance to CARF standards.
- Keep track of petty cash and do petty cash reconciliation, as needed.
- Schedules intake appointments.
- Assist with answering the phone and forwards calls.
- Handles the mail.
- Builds blank patient files for new admissions.
- Updates and revises forms, as needed.
- Make coffee and clean coffee pot daily.
- Assists with archiving discharged files.
- Conduct follow up calls.
- Assist with intakes.
- Reconcile daily money collected and assist with deposits.
- Assist with various administrative duties, as assigned by Program Director.
- Assists with new staff orientation and training.
- Acts as a liaison between software vendor and clinic.
- Contacts vendors for facility needs, when requested.
- Checks insurance eligibility, when applicable.
- Files clinical documents.
- Support organizational and departmental philosophies, goals, and objectives and through own behavior lead and motivate others to do so.
- Covers the front desk, when needed.
- Regular attendance is to be maintained.
- Adherence to a code of conduct conducive with Applegate Recovery policy is expected.
- Interact with all staff in a positive and motivational fashion supporting the Company’s mission.
- Other duties, as assigned.