Dispensing Nurse (PRN)
On Call Dispensing Nurse (LPN) - MedMark – Fort Worth, TX
MedMark Treatment Centers is seeking experienced LPN/Dispensing Nurse at our Fort Worth, TX location.
At MedMark, we understand that addiction impacts not only the health and happiness of those facing addictions, but also the entire network of concerned friends, family members and loved ones. This is why we offer individual, group and family counseling that addresses the physical, mental and emotional needs of our patients.
Requirement: Currently licensed in the State of Texas
- Administers methadone to patients accurately and timely as directed by doctor's orders and policies and procedures.
- Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by Company protocol and Federal and State Regulations.
- Obtain and record vital signs/ draw blood when needed.
- Ensure compliance with security standards for the distribution and storage of controlled substances as set forth in the Code of Federal regulations.
- Handle and dispense methadone in accordance with State, Federal and DEA regulations.
Excellent documentation and computer skills required.
- Work closely with the doctor to assess patient’s condition during admission
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.