We're Hiring & We Want You!
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
We are seeking a Full-time Counselor Supervisor for our clinic in Chandler, AZ.
- Provides direct clinical supervision to counseling staff, including providing training regarding Title 9, BAART Policy and other compliance issues, in individual and group formats.
- Oversees productivity of counseling staff through ongoing monitoring, supervision, coaching, training, motivation and discipline, as well as solving staffing problems and arranging for coverage as needed.
- In concert with the Clinic Director and the Human Resources Manager, counsels and disciplines counseling staff as appropriate according to BAART/BBHS policy.
- Assists counselors with treatment interventions, client treatment problems, and incident reports.
- Facilitates and/or participates in necessary and appropriate meetings including case conferences.
- Conducts compliance reviews. May conduct monthly spot checks of caseloads.
- May determine clinical action with non-compliant clients, up to and including termination of treatment. May conduct the fair hearing and termination process. May determine clinical action in response to incident reports.
- Screens and approves take-home requests; obtains FDA and State exceptions when needed.
- Assists with site visits and DADP inspections and follows up with corrections and reports as needed.
- In the absence of a clinic Operations Director may maintain responsibility for adequate front office and CDP counselor staffing.
- Acts as Clinic Director or Operations Director in his/her absence.
- Manages counseling appointments and case note billing logs daily.
- May complete Initial Clinical Assessments.
- Functions as a liaison between Counselors and Clinic Director.
- Performs chart reviews as needed.
- May complete and submit weekly census report.
- Collects and tabulates quarterly data.
- Responds to patient complaints and requests to see management.
- Assigns new MMP patients to caseloads and keeps accurate records of counselor caseload
- May attend County meetings.
- Assists with the provision of primary medical care services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A certificate in alcohol and/or drug studies from an approved counselor certifying organization or proof of enrollment within six months of hire is required.
- A BA/BS in Behavioral Sciences or the equivalent in experience is also required.
- A minimum of two years of counseling experience in a related setting, working knowledge of charting and other compliance procedures related to methadone administration and treatment, the ability to develop comprehensive treatment plans and chart accurately and excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- A Master's level degree is required.
- Licensed in the state of Arizona.
What We Offer:
- Health insurance, which includes medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid time off, which includes major holidays, birthday holiday, vacation and sick time
- Paid lunch hour (full hour)
- 401(k) plan
- A business casual work environment
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.