Benefits and Compensation Manager
BayMark Health Services, the country’s leader in provision of outpatient treatment for Opioid Use Disorders, is currently seeking a Benefits and Compensation Manager to join our growing Human Resources department. Our Human Resources team supports the regions across 26 states with more than 167 locations, and counting!
The Benefits and Compensation Manager will be responsible for the administration managing of employee benefits and compensation functions in all company operations. The manager plans, develops, and implements new and revised compensation and benefits programs, as well as policies and procedures to be responsive to the company’s goals and competitive practices. The manager will also develop cost control procedures to assure maximum coverage at the least possible cost to the company and employees for benefits. Additionally, the manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance through audits, legal reports, personal interactions hat company compensation and benefits are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
Why should you join BayMark Health Services?
BayMark Health Services has the resources and culture that allows our Human Resources Professionals to be an integral part of operations. This role will impact our staff members (thus our patients) lives every day. This is a role that is ever changing and will continue to grow and develop as our organization matures. This role provides benefits and compensation expertise, leadership and direction to center and divisional management regarding benefits and compensation related issues.
What makes you a stellar Benefits and Compensation Manager at BayMark Health Services?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, human resources, or related field
- 6-8 years of progressively responsible experience in compensation
- 5+ years of experience in benefits administration
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with top management
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of high level confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of detail work accurately and efficiently while meeting deadlines
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy
- Initiative to take charge of unforeseen situations, solve problems, and adjust to schedule changes
- Satisfactory references from employers, supervisors, and/or professional peers
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Ability to travel as necessary
Join us as we pursue our vision to be the national leader in medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder by creating Centers of Excellence for addiction treatment, and integrated primary healthcare with unparalleled quality of care.
Here’s what you can expect when you join our all-star team:
- A service driven culture based on Core Values that matter
- Education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your highest potential
- A comprehensive benefits packaged designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being, and your future
- Dedication to provide comprehensive medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder and other health care services to foster wellness, longevity, and socially responsible behavior for the patients we serve.