If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
1. Individual will oversee Certified and Registered Counselors.
2. Individual will conduct individual counseling sessions.
3.Coordinate care of assigned patients and present patient status and concerns with treatment team accordingly.
4. Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and the development and implementation of patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements.
5. Provide clinical services and patient care and education and opiate addiction counseling services to patients receiving methadone maintenance and detoxification treatment.
REQUIREMENTSMaster’s Degree in Professional Counseling or Social Work and 2 years clinical experience (I year of working directly with the chemically dependent)
NADAC Certification and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
WV Licensed Professional Counselor or Social Work
Addictions experience mandatory
NADAC supervisor certification or eligible for certification
1. Must be a graduate from a substance abuse certification program.
2. Must be certified or licensed with an approved certifying body.
3. Must have experience working with substance abuse population.
4. Must have or obtain current certification in CPR and First Aid.
5. Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Skilled in conducting assessments, utilization of ASI criteria for appropriate patient placement, treatment plan development and implementation, service coordination, and crisis intervention.
7. Excellent documentation and computer skills required.
8. Knowledge of local community drug trends, the effects on the body and cognitive functioning of drugs of abuse, signs and symptoms of narcotic overdose, psychosocial implications of addictive disease, the process of addiction and treatment, social service, economic, legal, and medical systems, HIV transmission-health, behavioral, and emotional implications of addiction.
9. Ability to work effectively within medical hierarchy, assist in complex problem solving with clients, and work autonomously.
10. Exhibits good time management skills.
11. Ability to work with a diverse population and exhibit excellent customer service skills