Treatment Center Director - Sign on Bonus Offered
TREATMENT CENTER DIRECTOR NEEDED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
**Sign on Bonus offer ends July 31, 2019. **
**Currently offering a sign on bonus for new employees that sign an offer letter by July 31, 2019**
*Bonus details will be discussed during the interview process. *
Health Care Resource Centers, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization committed to the highest quality of patient care, is seeking a Full Time Treatment Center Director at our Somersworth, NH location.
- Responsibility for the operation & performance of the Opiate Treatment Program (OTP)
- Manages OTP clinic operations to budgeted/planned results
- Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, manages, counsels and terminates subordinate personnel
- Works closely with staff via regular supervision to ensure the completion of performance goals
- Communicates with and insures compliance with the various regulatory bodies (SAMHSA, DEA, SMA, CARF, HIPAA, etc.); manages preparation of various federal, state & local applications, filings, licensure, permits, approvals, etc.
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities, operational efficiencies, etc. and implements
- Assists with partnering opportunities, linkage/support agreements and other critical relationships to drive census growth & meet regulatory requirements
- Works closely with Medical Director, Compliance Manager and QA/QI Coordinator in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: Compliance with federal & state rules, laws & regulations; compliance with CARF, performance improvement initiatives, productivity goals, quality patient care, customer service, operational enhancement, growth of patient census, contractual requirements, standardization & conformity, best practices and plans for continuous improvement
- Becomes familiar with OTP Federal & state laws, regulations, etc. and the application of such
- Becomes familiar with CARF standards and the application of such
- Participates in community relations and development activities to drive and maintain census
- Identifies and implements tactical steps to increase and retain census
- Works with clinic team to insure operations are prepared to handle increased census
- Participates in political activities to keep company connected within appropriate circles such as county board meetings, advisory board meetings, county administrator meetings, etc.
- Leads effort to identify, hire & train personnel with cultural diversity to meet the future clinic needs based on patient demographics
- Identifies cultural community leaders and networks
- Have 3 year of experience as an administrator of a substance abuse program
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Understanding of Opiate Treatment Program operations and outpatient clinic operations
- Understanding of HIPAA