Greeter – MedMark – Fort Worth, TX
MedMark Treatment Centers specializes in substance abuse and addiction therapies through our network of addiction treatment centers. Our programs focus on breaking destructive addiction cycles and overcoming the psychological and social barriers to achieving and maintaining a quality lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a PT Greeter at our Fort Worth location. Greet all patients as they walk through and into the building.
- Endorse and assist in maintaining customer service based friendly atmosphere
- Be friendly, courteous and helpful to all consumers and staff
- Maintain good relations with neighboring businesses and residential properties
- Report critical incidents that occur in parking lot or on premises
- Complete incident reports in applicable software as needed and within required time frame
- Ensure minimal noise in parking lot and on program premises
- Eliminate congregating in parking lot and on program premises
- Assist in the de-escalation of disruptive behaviors
- Contact local authorities, as needed
- Report any suspicious activities to Health and Safety officer and Program Director as needed and in a timely manner
- Monitor and report any diversion related activities that occur on program premises
- Keep consumers from loitering in parking lot and premises
- Ensure that consumers don’t arrive before 4:45am
- Maintain early morning line order for consumers
- Maintain a safe environment
- Spend 75% of daily time patrolling the area
- Routinely ensure cleanliness of building and parking lot
- Change trash receptacles as needed
- Clean trash and cigarette butts from parking lot as needed
- Performs foot patrol of the program grounds to monitor behavior, secure building and property, investigate disturbances, maintain order during business hours, and enforce regulations.
- Monitor the physical safety of the program by locking and unlocking doors, patrolling and monitoring using surveillance systems, and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions, establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, program management, medical staff, counselors and peers.
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff and neighbors
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Experience working in crowd control
- Experience in a customer service setting
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.