PT Security Gaurd
BAART Programs is a leader in providing substance use disorder treatment, mental health and primary care to people in need throughout the State of California, Vermont, Nebraska, Arizona and North Carolina.
We have a Part Time Security Guard position available at our Norwood Clinic in Sacramento, CA.
- Prevents disturbances and altercations (maintains order and control).
- Maintains security throughout the building.
- Creates orderly waiting line; have patients stand in single file while they are waiting to receive medication.
- Performs crowd control (makes sure that after dosing, patients leave the clinic immediately, unless they have an appointment to see a staff person).
- Performs security check of facility at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Reports and documents incidents whenever trouble or problems occur to the Operations Director and/or Clinic Director.
- May perform janitorial and facilities work as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of experience in a security position, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Training from a law enforcement school or other security training is strongly preferred, as is a security officer permit issued by the state of California.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.