Part Time Security Guard
PART TIME SECURITY GUARD NEEDED IN NEWPORT, VT
BAART Programs is a leader in providing substance use disorder treatment, mental health and primary care to people in need throughout the United States.
We have a Part - Time Security Guard position available at our Newport, VT location.
- Prevents disturbances and altercations (maintains order and control).
- Maintains security throughout the building.
- Creates orderly waiting line; have patients stand in single file while they are waiting to receive medication.
- Performs crowd control (makes sure that after dosing, patients leave the clinic immediately, unless they have an appointment to see a staff person).
- Performs security check of facility at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Reports and documents incidents whenever trouble or problems occur to the Operations Director and/or Clinic Director.
- May perform janitorial and facilities work as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of experience in a security position, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Training from a law enforcement school or other security training is strongly preferred, as is a security officer permit issued by the state of California.