MAT Team Nurse
We're Hiring & We Want You!
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
Work for a demonstrated growth oriented company that has expanded through acquisition and new locations. BayMark has become the 2nd largest opiate treatment company in the country and with this growth comes opportunities for our staff and for the candidate selected for this position. This is a 2 year limited position as a result of grant funding.
MAT TEAM NURSE
Market Street Location
This position reports to the Hub & Spoke Coordinator for BayMark Services, Inc. The MAT Team Nurse is located in offices of physicians prescribing Buprenorphine and is responsible for coordinating the care of patients receiving Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) for opioid addiction.
- Comprehensive Care Management: Activities undertaken to identify patients for Medication Assisted Therapy, conduct initial assessments, and formulate individual plans of care. Also includes activities related to managing and improving the care of the patient population across health, substance abuse and mental health treatment, and social service providers.
- Care Coordination: Implementation of individual plans of care (with active patient involvement) through appropriate linkages, referrals, coordination and follow-up as needed to services and supports across treatment and human services settings and providers. The goal is to assure that all services are coordinated across provider settings, which may include medical, social, mental health, substance, corrections, educational, and vocational services.
- Health Promotion: Activities that promote patient activation and empowerment for shared decision-making in treatment, healthy behaviors, and self-management of health, mental health, and substance abuse conditions.
- Comprehensive Transitional Care: Care coordination focused on planned, seamless transitions of care through streamlining the movement of patients from one treatment setting to another, between levels of care, and between health and specialty MH/SA service providers. Goals are to reduce hospital readmissions, facilitate timely development of community placements, and coordinate the sharing of necessary treatment information among providers.
- Individual and Family Support: Assisting individuals to fully participate in treatment, reducing barriers to access to care, supporting age and gender appropriate adult role functioning, and promoting recovery.
- Referral to Community & Social Support Services: Assisting clients obtain and maintain eligibility for formal supports and entitlements (e.g., health care, income support, housing, legal services) and to participate in informal resources to promote community participation and well-being.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work.We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
• The ability to interact compassionately with a diverse population
• LVN, LPT, or RN in good standing with the State of California
• Previous experience in dispensing and substance abuse treatment preferred
• Computer proficiency desired
• Valid Driver’s Licenses and current proof of Automobile Insurance