Full Time CADC / Substance Abuse Counselor
MedMark Treatment Center has an opening for a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor at their outpatient clinic in Los Angeles, CA.
- Individual will conduct individual and group counseling sessions.
- Coordinate care of assigned patients and present patient status and concerns with treatment team accordingly.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and the development and implementation of patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements.
- Provide clinical services and patient care and education and opiate addiction counseling services to patients receiving methadone maintenance and detoxification treatment.
- Experience in addiction counseling a plus.
-- Certified or License in State of California as Substance Abuse Counselor
-- Must have CI Certification as required by the State of California.
-- Candidate must be currently certified with the State of California as a Counselor.
Education: Associate’s Degree
MedMark Treatment Centers are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.