Counseling Supervisor Needed Near Boston, MA - Sign on offered
FULL TIME COUNSELING SUPERVISOR NEEDED NEAR BOSTON
SIGN ON OFFERED!
**Sign on Bonus offer ends July 31, 2019. **
**Currently offering a sign on bonus for new employees that sign an offer letter by July 31, 2019**
*Bonus details will be discussed during the interview process. *
Health Care Resource Centers is a progressive substance abuse treatment organization committed to the highest quality of patient care. We offer medical-assisted treatment in an outpatient environment. HCRC has an immediate opening for a Full Time Counseling Supervisor in our Jamaica Plain, MA location. We offer a competitive salary and a full spectrum of benefits, including medical and dental and paid-time off. Come work for a company where you are considered part of a TEAM!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the Treatment Center Director with establishing, refining and implementing the goals and objectives of HCRC; oversee clinical supervision/staff development, interviewing/training/education, handling of patient care needs/issues, mediating any patient or staff conflicts and administrative duties as determined by the Treatment Center Director.
- Direct and supervise all intake operations.
- Review intake assessments for quality.
- Develop, coordinate and implement orientation and training methods for all new employees.
- Provide direct supervision to clinicians as well as assist in the ongoing supervision of staff through meetings, in-service training’s, guest speakers and reviewing literature.
- Direct pre-admission decisions, case reviews and counseling meetings to ensure services are provided in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Respond, as needed, to patient grievances and complaints.
- Hearing Officer reviewing termination appeals.
- Mediate clinician/patient conflicts.
- Manage the day to day patient needs issues that may arise.
- Provide counseling services, as determined by supervisor.
- Monitor case assignments and ensure appropriate caseload mix
- Review billable hours on a weekly basis.
- Provide guidance concerning day to day delivery of program elements to ensure smooth operation.
- Assist in quality assurance chart reviews, assessing clinical and medical documentation to ensure compliance with regulation and program standards.
- Assist in implementation of Quality Improvement Program, initiatives and goals.
- Provide on call coverage.
- Assist in annual reviews as determined by supervisor.
- Masters Degree in Behavioral Science required; LICSW or LMHC required; MSW preferred.
- Must have prior supervisory experience, be self motivated and directed.
- The Counseling Supervisor will have a positive attitude toward our chemically dependent patients and previous experience working with this population.
- Conduct employment interviews with Clinical Manager and Practice Manager
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor.