Full Time Dispensing Nurse Needed in Antioch, CA - Sign on offered
FULL TIME DISPENSING NURSE NEEDED IN ANTIOCH, CA
SIGN ON OFFERED!
**Sign on Bonus offer ends July 31, 2019. **
**Currently offering a sign on bonus for new employees that sign an offer letter by July 31, 2019**
*Bonus details will be discussed during the interview process. *
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at BAART Programs. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional Full Time Dispensing Nurse / LVN.
- Using an automated or manual dispensing system, administers methadone to patients accurately and timely as directed by doctor’s orders and policies and procedures.
- Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by Company protocol and Federal and State Regulations.
- Order, receive and stock medication in accordance with DEA and State regulations. (If granted Power of Attorney)
- Calibrates pump monthly and maintains dispensing equipment.
- Ensure compliance with security standards for the distribution and storage of controlled substances as set forth in the Code of Federal regulations.
- Handle and dispense methadone in accordance with State, Federal and DEA regulations.
- Stock supplies and monitor supply inventory (i.e. take-home bottles, caps, etc.)
- Blood Draw Certification preferred, but not mandatory
- Must be currently licensed in the State of California
- Previous experience in dispensing and substance abuse treatment preferred
- Computer proficiency desired