Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We're Hiring & We Want You!
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff. We are seeking a Full-Time LPN for our Dayton location.
- Administers methadone to patients accurately and timely as directed by doctor's orders and policies and procedures.
- Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by Company protocol and Federal and State Regulations.
- Obtain and record vital signs.
- Ensure compliance with security standards for the distribution and storage of controlled substances as set forth in the Code of Federal regulations.
- Handle and dispense methadone in accordance with State, Federal and DEA regulations.
- Excellent documentation and computer skills required.
-Current LPN license in the State of Ohio.
-One year experience as LPN