Human Resources Generalist
BayMark Health Services, the country’s leader in provision of outpatient treatment for opioid use disorders, is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our growing Human Resources department. Our Human Resources team supports the regions across 26 states with more than 167 locations, and counting!
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. This positions carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: FMLA/LOA administration, worker’s compensation, benefits and 401K administration, unemployment and terminations, and employee relations.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Oversee the FMLA/LOA process for the assigned region
- Assist with the day to day benefits and 401K administration, which include but not limited to Open Enrollment and merger/acquisition activities associated with new vendors. Become the subject matter expert in the different plans to be able to communicate the plan offerings, designs, and provisions with regards to benefits and 401K
- Manages the company termination cycle and unemployment claims for assigned region
- Partners with regional staff to handle worker’s compensation including OSHA Log 300
- Participates and presents at the quarterly Leadership Orientation
- Assists with Employee Relations matters in partnership with HR Management and regional leadership for assigned region
- Manage BayMark’s tuition reimbursement program
- Manage BayMark’s relocation program
- Assists to establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishments of the company’s strategic goals
- Assist with other duties and HR projects
Why should you join BayMark Health Services?
BayMark Health Services has the resources and culture that allows our Human Resources Professionals to be an integral part of operations. This role will impact our staff members (thus our patients) lives every day. This is a role that is ever changing and will continue to grow and develop as our organization matures. This role provides benefits, leave of absence, and employee relations expertise, leadership and direction to center and divisional management regarding leave of absence, worker’s compensation, employee relations, and benefits related issues.
What makes you a stellar Human Resources Specialist at BayMark Health Services?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources or related field
- 3-5 years of experience working in a human resources department and in the FMLA/LOA administration, worker’s compensation, unemployment, terminations, and benefits administration functional areas
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) strongly preferred.
- State of California experience is a plus
- Knowledge of HRIS capabilities; ExponentHR strongly preferred
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Evidence of the practice of high level confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of detail work accurately and efficiently while meeting deadlines
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy
- Initiative to take charge of unforeseen situations, solve problems, and adjust to schedule changes
- Satisfactory references from employers, supervisors, and/or professional peers
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Join us as we pursue our vision to be the national leader in medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder by creating Centers of Excellence for addiction treatment, and integrated primary healthcare with unparalleled quality of care.
Here’s what you can expect when you join our all-star team:
- A service driven culture based on Core Values that really matter
- Education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your highest potential
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being, and your future
- Dedication to provide comprehensive medication assisted treatment opioid use disorder and other health care services to foster wellness, longevity, and socially responsible behavior for the patients we serve.