Treatment Center Director
Fulltime Treatment Center Director needed in Blairsville, GA
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for a Treatment Center Director.
TREATMENT CENTER DIRECTOR:
Operations & Compliance:
- Responsibility for the operation & performance of the Opiate Treatment Program (OTP) Manages OTP clinic operations to budgeted/planned results
- Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, manages, counsels and terminates subordinate personnel
- Works closely with staff via regular supervision to ensure the completion of performance goals
- Communicates with and insures compliance with the various regulatory bodies (SAMHSA, DEA, SMA, CARF, HIPAA, etc.); manages preparation of various federal, state & local applications, filings, licensure, permits, approvals, etc. –
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities, operational efficiencies, etc. and implements
- Assists with partnering opportunities, linkage/support agreements and other critical relationships to drive census growth & meet regulatory requirements –
- Works closely with Medical Director, Compliance Manager and QA/QI Coordinator in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: Compliance with federal & state rules, laws & regulations; compliance with CARF, performance improvement initiatives, productivity goals, quality patient care, customer service, operational enhancement, growth of patient census, contractual requirements, standardization & conformity, best practices and plans for continuous improvement
- Becomes familiar with OTP Federal & state laws, regulations, etc. and the application of such
- Becomes familiar with CARF standards and the application of such
- Participates in community relations and development activities to drive and maintain census Identifies and implements tactical steps to increase and retain census
- Works with clinic team to insure operations are prepared to handle increased census
- Participates in political activities to keep company connected within appropriate circles such as county board meetings, advisory board meetings, county administrator meetings, etc.
- Leads effort to identify, hire & train personnel with cultural diversity to meet the future clinic needs based on patient demographics
- Identifies cultural community leaders and networks
- Have 1 year of substance abuse treatment.
- Have 1 year of experience of working in a narcotic treatment program.
- Understanding of Opiate Treatment Program operations and outpatient clinic operations
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Master’s Degree preferred but not required.