Treatment Center Director
Treatment Center Director in Vallejo, CA
BAART Programs is a leader in providing substance abuse treatment programs and primary care to people in need throughout the State of California and across through country.
We are seeking a Treatment Center Director at our Vallejo Clinic in Vallejo, CA.
- Responsible for the operation & performance of the program
- Manages clinic operations to budgeted/planned results
- Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, manages, counsels and terminates subordinate personnel
- Works closely with staff via regular supervision to ensure the completion of performance goals
- Communicates with and insures compliance with the various regulatory bodies; manages preparation of various federal, state & local applications, filings, licensure, permits, approvals, etc.
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities, operational efficiencies, etc. and implements
- Assists with partnering opportunities, linkage/support agreements and other critical relationships to drive census growth & meet regulatory requirements
- Compliance with federal & state rules, laws; regulations; compliance with CARF, performance improvement initiatives, productivity goals, quality patient care, customer service, operational enhancement, growth of patient census, contractual requirements, standardization & conformity, best practices and plans for continuous improvement
- Participates in community relations and development activities to drive and maintain census
- Identifies and implements tactical steps to increase and retain census
- Works with clinic team to insure operations are prepared to handle increased census
- Participates in political activities to keep company connected within appropriate circles such as county board meetings, advisory board meetings, county administrator meetings, etc.
- Leads effort to identify, hire & train personnel with cultural diversity to meet the future clinic needs based on patient demographics - identifies cultural community leaders and networks
- Have 3 years of experience as an administrator of a healthcare service
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with behavioral health or substance abuse services preferred.
- Understanding of healthcare operations
- Understanding of HIPAA, Federal, State & CARF standards and regulations
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Troubleshooter and problem solver
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and generate ideas and benefits for the Company
- Customer service focused, eager and energetic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Health insurance for this position which includes medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, paid birthday holiday and paid lunch hour (full hour)
- 401(k) plan
- A business casual work environment close to BART and Muni