Full Time Counselor Needed In Massachusetts - Sign on offered
FULL TIME COUNSELOR NEEDED IN MASSACHUSETTS
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
**Sign on Bonus offer ends July 31, 2019. **
**Currently offering a sign on bonus for new employees that sign an offer letter by July 31, 2019**
*Bonus details will be discussed during the interview process. *
Health Care Resource Centers , a progressive substance abuse treatment organization committed to the highest quality of patient care, is seeking a Full Time Counselor at our Greenfield, MA location.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing individual and group counseling, education and case management services to chemically dependent patients. The quality of work, performance expectations and responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with current standards of practice and, is consistent with the organization’s mission statement, goals, and objectives.
- Conducts individual initial assessment and evaluation interviews for service eligibility determination.
- Facilitates, establishes and reviews with each patient the initial treatment plan.
- Completes Bio-psychosocial assessment.
- Provide individual and group counseling services; direct service hours at regularly scheduled intervals; coordinate all services throughout treatment. Involve families and significant others in patient’s recovery process whenever possible.
- Develops and participates in individual or group patient teaching projects.
- Respond, as needed, to patient grievances and complaints.
- Develop aftercare plans and discharge plans.
- Completes all discharge paperwork.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of 2+ years of individual counseling experience or a Master's Degree in Behavioral Science.
- Independent Licensure preferred (LCSW/LICSW, LMHC and/or LADC).
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals a plus.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population.