If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
Fort Pierce, FL Location:
Answer the telephones and interact with clients and visitors in a professional and timely manner
- Screen incoming calls for staff
- Transfer callers to other departments or program as requested
- Retrieve messages from the answering machine and distribute to staff in a timely manner
Maintains accurate records
- Organize patient’s record
- Understand the State and Federal Confidentiality laws
- Protects patient rights to privacy and confidentiality in the handling of patient information, especially in relation to the communication of patient information with third parties.
Collects fees from Clients
- Obtain authorizations from insurance companies.
- Process cash fee collections.
- Operate the credit card authorization machine.
- Post fees to the client’s account
• High School diploma or GED.• High School diploma or GED.
• One or more years in a clerical environment with knowledge of clerical procedures and office equipment
• Knowledge in collection of fees
• Accurate accounting of money
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Good communication skills.
• Flexibility in work assignment
• Knowledge in collection of urine samples+