Certified AOD/Substance Use DIsorder Counselor - Sign on bonus offered
FT Counselor needed in San Francisco, CA.
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
**Sign on Bonus offer ends July 31, 2019. **
**Currently offering a sign on bonus for new employees that sign an offer letter by July 31, 2019**
*Bonus details will be discussed during the interview process. *
**Must be certified in the state of California to receive sign on bonus**
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at BAART Program Treatment Centers a division of BayMark Health Services. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
We are seeking a Certified Counselor for our San Francisco, CA.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Seeking organized person good computer skills, works well independently and as a team member.
- Expectation is to provide counseling to a caseload of approximately 40 clients who are in varying stages of readiness to change.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday, 5:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Individual will conduct individual and group counseling sessions.
- Coordinate care of assigned patients and present patient status and concerns with treatment team accordingly.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and the development and implementation of patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements.
- Provide clinical services and patient care and education and opiate addiction counseling services to patients receiving methadone maintenance and detoxification treatment.
- Candidate must be currently certified or registered in the State of California with an established certifying agency.
- A minimum of 1 year counseling experience, preferably in substance abuse.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to help the underserved
- Health insurance for this position which includes medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid holidays and paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) plan
- A business casual work environment
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.