Regional OTP Resource Coordinator – BAART – Breaux Bridges, LA.
BAART Programs is a leader in providing substance abuse treatment programs and primary care to people in need throughout the State of California, Vermont, Louisiana, Nebraska, Arizona and North Carolina.
We are seeking a Resource Coordinator at our Breaux Bridges Clinic in Breaux Bridges, LA.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Schedule independent assessments patients which will include bio-psychosocial, basic mental status exam level of risk/harm, determination of proper level(s) of care.
· Develop clinical hypothesis that targets client’s exact services needs
· Assist in development of individualized Plan of Care
· Track all clients in the Opioid STR program
· Log/report data per requirements of Opioid STR Program Manager
· Participate in program recruitment and referrals
· Participate in the Opioid STR monitoring and reporting process
· Oversee the Opioid STR Care Coordination process among participating agencies
· Ensure multiple needs of clients are addressed and appropriate referrals are made
· Work toward identification, engagement, and retention of clients
· Maintain working knowledge of array of services available in the surrounding areas
· Coordinate resources through multiple points of entry and delivery systems for the benefit of the client’s wellbeing
Qualifications for Position:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience. Project management, community/public relations, strongly preferred.
· Reports to Executive Director of Opioid Treatment Provider
Skills and Knowledge Required:
· Knowledge of evidence-based treatment options and treatment systems.
· Knowledge of opioid epidemic, substance abuse treatment, cultural competency, and stakeholders, including: providers, child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
· Excellent organizational, project management, written and oral communication skills, and leadership skills with diverse groups.
· Ability to maintain favorable public relations, and provide community leadership.
Amount of Travel/Other Special Conditions or Requirements:· Ability to travel across the region (regularly), and beyond (as needed).