Part-Time Security Guard
Part Time SECURITY GUARD - MedMark – Hayward, CA
The MedMark clinic in Hayward has an opening for a part-time Security Guard.
MedMark specializes in substance abuse and addiction therapies through our network of addiction treatment centers. Our programs focus on breaking destructive addiction cycles and overcoming the psychological and social barriers to achieving and maintaining a quality lifestyle.
Duties consist of:
- Report critical incidents that occur in parking lot or on premises
- Eliminate loitering, congregating in the parking lot and premises
- Deescalate threatening or violent situations
- Contact local authorities, as needed
- Be friendly, courteous and helpful to consumers and staff
- Ensure minimal noise in the parking lot and premises
- Maintain a safe environment
- Maintain good relations with neighboring businesses and residential properties
- Complete a “walk-thru” of each building no less than 4 times per hour
- Observe and make presence known in each parking lot (front & rear) 2 times per hour for a minimum of 5 minutes each time
A security guard must have in his/her possession a valid security guard registration or a screen-print of the Bureau's approval from the Bureau's web site at www.dca.ca.gov/bsis, along with a valid photo identification, before working as a security guard.
MedMark Services, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.