Grow into your full career potential at BAART Programs!
Today, BAART Programs, a brand of BayMark Health Services, is a multi-site, multi-service organization providing opioid use disorder treatment and rehabilitation for patients across the country. Providing high-quality, patient-centered treatment for addiction to prescription medications and other opioids remains the focus of BAART Programs’ 23 clinics. Combining evidence-based, medication-assisted treatment with counseling and behavioral services, BAART offers the most successful option for many patients. In addition, BAART provides integrated primary medical care and mental health services through their network of locations across 5 states.
Our clinics in St Johnsbury and Newport, VT are looking for a strong clinical leader.
About the job:
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Medical Director opportunity at our St Johnsbury, VT clinic. Any Specialty Physician can apply! Great opportunity with a very competitive pay.
BARRT Full Time Employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account Professional Growth
- Training Programs
- Candidates must have a medical license to practice in the State of Vermont
- DEA waiver license required
- Addiction Certified and/or experience preferred.