Weekend and Holidays Security Guard
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at BAART Programs. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for an Weekend /Holiday Security Guard.
Southeast Clinic Location:
- Prevents disturbances and altercations (maintains order and control).
- Maintains security throughout the building.
- Creates orderly waiting line; have patients stand in single file while they are waiting to receive medication.
- Performs crowd control (makes sure that after dosing, patients leave the clinic immediately, unless they have an appointment to see a staff person).
- Performs security check of facility at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Reports and documents incidents whenever trouble or problems occur to the Operations Director and/or Clinic Director.
- May perform janitorial and facilities work as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An HS Diploma and at least two years of experience in a security position, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Training from a law enforcement school or other security training is strongly preferred, as is a security officer permit issued by the state of California.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.