BAART Programs is a leader in providing substance abuse treatment programs and primary care to people in need throughout the State of California, Louisiana, Vermont, Nebraska, Arizona and North Carolina.
We are seeking Full Time Licensed Vocational Nurses at our San Mateo Clinic in Menlo Park, CA
- Dispense all prescribed medications and maintain patient dosing records
- Record and audit the dispensing of methadone and current stock to ensure compliance with the Federal, State, and local regulations
- The ability to interact compassionately with a diverse population
- Licensed Vocational Nurse in good standing with the State of California.
- Previous experience in dispensing and substance abuse treatment preferred
- Computer proficiency desired
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to help the underserved
- Health insurance for this position which includes medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, paid birthday holiday, paid lunch hour (full hour)
- 401(k) plan
- A business casual work environment
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.