If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
Dayton, OH Location:
1. Individual will oversee Certified and Registered Counselors.
2. Individual will conduct individual counseling sessions.
3.Coordinate care of assigned patients and present patient status and concerns with treatment team accordingly.
4. Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and the development and implementation of patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements.
5. Provide clinical services and patient care and education and opiate addiction counseling services to patients receiving methadone maintenance and detoxification treatment.
REQUIREMENTS• Master’s Degree in the human service field and 2 years clinical experience (I year of working directly with the chemically dependent)
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
• Certification and/or licensure by appropriate state body and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
- Must be independently licensed: LICDC, LISW, LPCC, IMFT