Applegate leadership remains actively involved in the opioid use disorder treatment community, working tirelessly to improve state and federal regulations by educating policy makers about the benefits of evidence-based treatments such as methadone and buprenorphine therapy.
We are seeking a Clinical Coordinator for our Crestview Hills, KY location.
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the administrative/clinical services. The Clinical Coordinator reports to the Treatment Center Director.
- To ensure the maintenance of quality care.
- To monitor treatment of all patients.
- Ensures that accurate and current clinical records are maintained by staff.
- To conduct internal program review, patient records review, as well as conduct educational counseling related to substance abuse disorders.
- To assess training needs of clinical and support staff with Program Director and report said needs to Program Director.
- To ensure staff compliance with Federal and State regulations governing the treatment of patients.
- Attend conferences, meetings and training programs as needed/directed.
- Hold a basic understanding of substance use disorders. Additionally, keep up-dated on current drug abuse and treatment information.
- Provide intake/readmission services.
- Provide follow-up calls/contact to all discharging patients for at least 30 days.
- Provide crisis intervention/supportive services to patients as needed.
- Provide interagency reports/documentation as required.
- Perform individual and peer file reviews on a monthly basis for the purposes of quality control.
- Maintain and help with a chart monitoring system.
- Participate in or direct the efforts for community and public relations activities, including advertising and marketing.
- Collects patient program fees as necessary while in clinic.
- Is able to efficiently use a computer.
- Is able to efficiently use computer programs in order to ensure clinic financial accountability and accuracy.
- Able to develop professional, helpful and effective relationships with patients.
- Ability to function as a team leader with the ability to delegate necessary tasks for clinic stability.
- Ability to project a positive and professional image to the community, in representation of the clinic.
- Participates in and/or helps perform and attends monthly Clinic In-service Trainings.
- Provide follow-up calls to new patients within 48 hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director and Clinical Director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the behavioral health field highly preferred.
- (Additional related experience may substitute for educational component).
- Appropriate work experience in the behavioral health field, with at least five (5) years experience in substance abuse and one (1) year of experience in administering a substance abuse treatment agency.
What We Offer:
- Health insurance, which includes medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid time off, which includes major holidays, birthday holiday, vacation and sick time
- Paid lunch hour (full hour)
- 401(k) plan
- A business casual work environment
AppleGate Recovery, a division of BayMark Health Services, is a multi-site, multi-service organization providing opioid use disorder treatment and rehabilitation for patients across the country. Providing high-quality, patient-centered treatment for addiction to prescription medications and other opioids remains the focus of AppleGate’s clinics. Combining evidence-based, medication assisted treatment with counseling and behavioral services, AppleGate offers the most successful option for many patients.