Counselor Supervisor - MedMark -Blairsville, GA
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation’s leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
MedMark Treatment Centers - Blairsville
20 Commerce Drive
Blairsville, GA 30512
Hours are Monday – Friday 5:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Supervise Addiction Counselors and Counselors-In-Training who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plan of care.
- Identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients.
- Experience in substance abuse a plus.
- Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by Company protocol and Federal and State Regulations.
- Ensure compliance with security standards for the distribution and storage of controlled substances as set forth in the Code of Federal regulations.
- Excellent documentation and computer skills required.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work
MedMark Treatment Centers are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.