Full-Time Receptionist - BAART Visalia Clinic
BAART Programs is a leader in providing substance abuse treatment programs and primary care to people in need throughout the State of California, Vermont, Nebraska, Arizona and North Carolina.
We are seeking a Full-Time Receptionist for our Visalia Clinic in Visalia, CA.
- Greets all patients and visitors, and provides excellent customer service.
- Assists patients by identifying and directing them to the appropriate staff for necessary services.
- Answers phones and directs calls to appropriate personnel, and listens to and notes voice mail messages as needed/applicable.
- May flag cards to remind patients that they have an appointment. If patient needs lab instructions for the following day's appointment the receptionist directs the patient to the Secretary.
- May organize medical charts in reception area for next day's appointments.
- May set up new charts for all services keeping 50 on hand at all times.
- May log in and complete paperwork associated with the shipment of urine samples in collaboration with the Medical Assistant.
- May perform multi-registration check for other clinics.
- May input units and UA results.
- Assists with the provision of primary medical care services.
- Restocks information bins.
- Will collect urine samples and be involved in preparation.
- Ensures regular attendance at work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An HS Diploma and at least six months work experience as a receptionist or office clerk.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.